Wednesday, November 24, 2010

.reg (Registry) Question?

I am a programmer, and I am working with a program that edits regristies for the program to run off of. I know how you can go in manually change a key VIA the REGEDIT program provided with Microsoft Windows. I also know that a .reg file contains registy information. If I were wanting to edit a key, what syntax would I use? Thanks..reg (Registry) Question?
You would have to use the Win32 API's registry resources. IF you are a C/C++ programmer, this should be a fairly easy thing to learn.

You can start here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/



There are also articles for .net languages (C and VB.NET) but you will have to search for them. good luck.
  • what could be wrong near my printer
  • 4save marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment