Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PLEASE HELP with att htc tilt 8925?

Hi. I have a unlocked att htc tilt 8925 with ALOT OF PROGRAMS. i am trying to sell it bc i like my old sidekcik better. it was much more easier. Anyways I was trying to delete some of the passwords the stupid phone stored or saved. i cleared cache and internet history. then i decided to mess with the registry. i think i might have changed something from PHM RegEdit. now the on screen keyboard starts writing letters radomly on its own and wont stop until it freezes if i press any of the bottom row keys. and the physical keyboard just does the same when i press any key. then it freezes too. so i have to press that soft key reset button next to the usb for it to start. the phone works fine just when i press any keys. some one told me to do a hard reset. the guy who i bought the phone from gave me ALOT OF PROGRAMS. my question is If I sync can I put everything from the tilt to my pc. Like the programs like tomtom, or how I can watch youtube. I have yet to sync bc i have Windows XP sp3 and it doesnt work. i will reboot my pc to get it back to sp2 so i can active sync. but can i back up all those programs which i have currently? I found this in settings- system- remove programs. im guessin those r all of the programs he gave me. i have asked many people and read alot of post on xda developer and even called htc and att. I keep gettin different answers and i need the right one. when i bought the phone the guy told me he made it around custom rom L26_kaiser_diamondV9. any help would be really WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.







programs that r under system reemove programs. r these all of them?bc i have a PCM keyboard, can watch youtube vidoes , tomtom navigator and the fact i think my phone has a different theme.





Customization customize_Tool

Cyberon VoiceCommander

PHM Registry Editor

Spb Watcher

Spb Mobile Shell

Spb Weather

TomTom Navigator

AC IMSelecter

PocketCM Keyboard 0.14

TaurusBullba Tilt keyboard fix

A_C S2U2

Google Maps

Yahoo Go

AOL Aim

Palringo Palringo

SHAPE Services IM+

PLEASE HELP with att htc tilt 8925?
You can't, (move to some other location), programs that are installed on the device. Just like a PC, you can only %26quot;delete%26quot; them. You can move/transfer files that are stored in original distribution format like .cab files on the device. Those you can drag/drop onto the PC. Think of it just like a PC. What you can do on a PC you can do on the device. If I were to sell either of my two Tilts, I would Hard Reset them before sending them on to insure all my personal data was removed.

Hope that helps.PLEASE HELP with att htc tilt 8925?
jkmlb, I'm saving up my allowance so I can get a HTC 8925 next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment