Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?

i know half of what to do but when i click ctrl and f then typr jagex stats it comes up with the same files then ill keep pressing f3 and nothing happens please help!How do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?
I'm sorry but that %26quot;rediget%26quot; hack you're talking about was a fake. RuneScape, being a browser game, saves cache files on your computer. Those would be the files you are supposed to be able to %26quot;change%26quot;, but that would be impossible because your stats, passwords, and everything else is never saved on your computer. In fact, even if a JAGeX Mod wanted to steal your account password, they wouldn't be able to because they are encrypted and stored in the JAGeX Servers, meaning you wouldn't be able to tell what the password was.



All in all, there is no way to change your RuneScape account. There are no hacks, no cheats, no codes, or anything else you would want to use to change your account in any way.How do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?
You can't. Your RS stats are on Jagex server! Not on your PC. Those would be cached files.



To change your stats you would have to illegally hack into Jagex's servers and change the files there, which would be near impossible.



It cannot be done, so just work on your skills if you want them higher.How do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?
Sorry but you can't hack runescape,

It's impossible.



I was looking into that too a few years ago when I played.How do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?
yea you cant hack on runescape, but it is fun to make fun of the people who say they were hacked i make tyhem look like retards lolHow do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?
YOU NEED TO HAVE IT ON CD-ROM.



There is a way to hack it, but you'll need the Cd-Rom version of the game...



How do i use the regedit hack to change my runescape stats?
I was trying to do that myself... p.s not possible...

1 comment:

  1. i have a proven hack. pm for details. been using hack since 2005

    ReplyDelete