Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Concerning the Virus Mawar Sedang Mengganas etc etc!?

I got infected with that virus a few days ago, but i've already carefully followed the steps to delete it. I even changed the name (using regedit) so that annoying msg won't appear as my header on my IE page. But now I can't open my C and E drives. I've heard I need to delete some file called %26quot;autorun.inf%26quot; but how am I supposed to delete it if I can't even open my drive?



Help, please %26amp; thankyou!Concerning the Virus Mawar Sedang Mengganas etc etc!?
i just had that virus 2 days ago. i ran a scan with my spybot search and destoy and i got rid of it. spybot is also very user friendly and it works very good. it has found viruses that my norton antivirus 2008 couldnt find. you can download it at http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment