Thursday, November 18, 2010

How can I get the "RegEdit" progam to work for runescape2 to change my stats?

Runescape2's regedit files may have been undone, as runescape2 may now be using a different type of files. I don't think the cheat will work. They seem to have said riddance to these files. I think you can only get it to work on a higher level account, such as a level 50 or 60. On google search for regEdit runescape and see if you can find anything but i don't it'll work. Also, this is against the rules!How can I get the %26quot;RegEdit%26quot; progam to work for runescape2 to change my stats?
omg another stupid one there are no hacks for runescape! i bet you put your runescape pass in another website and user and they are just waiting to steal your account or it is a keylogger which takes your pass and name when you type it and sends it to the hackers email

No comments:

Post a Comment