Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to activate Aero interface in Vista Home Premium?

I have selected %26quot;Windows Vista%26quot; as my theme, but %26quot;Windows Aero%26quot; does not appear in the color schemes in the Window Color and Appearance dialog box.

I do not think I have a separate video card installed. But my motherboard is Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset family. Is this enough or do I need a separate video card installed to use Aero?



Some details abt my system:

Driver Version: 7.14.10.1329

Operating System: Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium* , Service Pack 1 (6.0.6001)

Default Language: English

DirectX* Version: 10.0

Physical Memory: 3061 MB

Minimum Graphics Memory: 8 MB

Maximum Graphics Memory: 358 MB

Graphics Memory in Use: 132 MB

Processor: x86 family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13

Processor Speed: 1828 MHZ



I have selected 32 bits per pixel as well as 60 Hertz.



I remember I was trying to tweak Vista faster many times. Many webpages suggested going to regedit and changing some binary values. Am worried if I did something like that which deactivated Aero. Can someone tell me how to re-enable it?



Thanks in advance.How to activate Aero interface in Vista Home Premium?
ALT TAB

No comments:

Post a Comment