Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HELP WITH SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES INSTALLATION! URGENT!?

I've been having the same problem as everyone else, i bought the sims 3 off ebay australia, and World adventures from target.... I keep on getting the 'regional code' error, so i changed it to 2 through regedit when it notified me, then it went through and told me i needed to update, so i clicked yes, and it didnt allow me.. Now i need help on what to do.. because i dont want a game that wont work. I need a patch or update that will work and like if anyone knows how to fix it... i've uninstalled sims 3 about 3 times and the same problem!

Please help!HELP WITH SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES INSTALLATION! URGENT!?
try to stay away from the patches, they will destroy ur game. on the sims 3 website they have a forum that explains everything about the problems

No comments:

Post a Comment