Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do i change my start menu to its original value in regedit? HELP!?

i changed the value of my start menu in windows vista and i have no idea how i did it, i mean i remember doing it but i dont know how to access it in the same way. i just tried to install microsoft office and an error box came up: error 1606 could not access network location

%ALLUSERSPROFILES%\Start menu\. i cannot remember what it was originally could someone suggest what i should do or tell me how to change it back and what i'd change it back to? is the value of the start menu the same on all computers?How do i change my start menu to its original value in regedit? HELP!?
You should just reinstall your computer using the cd which came with it and start again from fresh

email me if you have anymore questionsHow do i change my start menu to its original value in regedit? HELP!?
Have you still got your original Windows Vista disk?

If you do insert it and see if it comes up with the %26quot;Un install option%26quot;, if it does, go for it and start it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment