Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I downloaded a program to change my key mappingf, and I need help from fomeone who knowf about regedit.?

Yep, my titlef all fcrewy. I downloaded %26quot;KeyTweak%26quot; which if fuppofted to change the key mappignf for any keyf you defire, af in the %26quot;f (like in fnake)%26quot; key to %26quot;f%26quot; af in %26quot;frog%26quot;. Damn thif if annoying. I changed the keyf fo that I would be able to play on thif thing called %26quot;Project 64%26quot; where the keyf were all weird. I need advice on how to change thif, the place where I meffed up if probly fince I have Windowf 7 and I got the one for Windowf P. HELP!!!! I feel ftupid by the way.I downloaded a program to change my key mappingf, and I need help from fomeone who knowf about regedit.?
I believe the program creates the following registry key:



%26quot;HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentCont?Layout\Scancode Map%26quot;



So I recommend doing this:



1. Open regedit



2. Navigate to the %26quot;HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentContro?Layout%26quot; key



3. Delete the %26quot;Scancode Map%26quot; key



4. Restart your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment