Thursday, November 18, 2010

HOW can I change vista start button?

I have tryed looking on google for a while, and I only find out about changeing the vista start button start menu, and power options... well I want to change the button it self.. insted of the little circle, I wna t to put a word or at least a dif. color.. but def want to change it to a word... I cant find any info about it on line.. I tried typing in all dif stuff, about the regedit, changing buttons, vista buttons, changing vista buttons, regedit tweaks, regedit tweaks for vista, etc. Aghhh can anyone help me out... plus I dont know where the regedit keeps the tab %26amp; button files... please someone help! :(HOW can I change vista start button?
Do a search for %26quot;visual styles%26quot; or %26quot;visual themes%26quot;. These let you change the vista buttons and everything else...
  • top 10 myspace
  • robin summer rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment