Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the welcome/log in screen on Windows XP?

How would I change the log in/welcome screen in Windows XP profesional? And I am talkin about the screen when you start your computer and if you have more then one person using ur computer u click on your username and type if your password... how do I change that background from baby blue to let's say a picture like a wallpaper? I know i have to go to run and type in regedit and then I don't know what to do? I read it on a website what to do but it didn't work so if someone can expalin it would be great. ThanksHow do I change the welcome/log in screen on Windows XP?
TWEAK UI will do it for you...its a Microsoft Power Tool...get it at the link....How do I change the welcome/log in screen on Windows XP?
You will need a software like StyleXP to do that...

You can download that from http://tgtsoft.com/

A lot of free websites are available that give you free boot screens but you will need Style XP to install those themes...How do I change the welcome/log in screen on Windows XP?
First of all...if u want to change the way u log off and log in do the following:1-start 2-control panel 3-user accounts 4-in user account choose %26quot;change the way users log on or off%26quot; 5-u have two choices %26quot;use the welcome screen%26quot; or %26quot;use fast user switching%26quot; choose what u want. 6-press %26quot;apply options%26quot; that's it!!!

PS: NO NEED FOR A SOFTWARE TO CHANGE UR WELCOME SCREEN DO U THINK MICROSOFT IS THAT STUPID LOL !!!!!!

And about the background please specify wich background that u want to change lol ;)How do I change the welcome/log in screen on Windows XP?
Ya. The same as Rabih.Your so smart I'm surprised you didn't know that! lol
  • acne fighting treatments
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment