Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My systems text is too jagged and small, how do I fix it?

Okay I did a bunch of windows updates, video driver updates and configs, along with a shitload of tweaking and I have to say I am very happy with my computers performance...HOWEVER...there is one thing.

My system's text has changed. I've tried doing regedit and all that but it seems to stay the same even when I log off and/or restart my computer.



It's a Windows Vista and I was wondering how to change the text back to what it used to be which I'm assuming would be the default because I never changed it before.



My desktop icons, browsers, application text, so on....all of it has the same text that's real jagged and small. Can someone tell me how to fix this?My systems text is too jagged and small, how do I fix it?
Im having the same problem today i just updated my computer yesterday and today the cions are small and the text is a different font.

No comments:

Post a Comment