Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Control Panel option is been disabled from my computer Start Menu, How to Restore it?

I Tried to recover it from taskbar properties, but theres no option for control panel. I also tried from Run %26gt; regedit, but I cound't find much to make it enable. Please tell me step by step, how to enable Control Panel, hence I can change my Date %26amp; Time, Password, etc...Control Panel option is been disabled from my computer Start Menu, How to Restore it?
u say its not enabled eben after u typed in regedit

then maybe ur sys has viruses.

use good antivirus remove all viruses and try again

this time u may be successfulControl Panel option is been disabled from my computer Start Menu, How to Restore it?
Is it Missing or just disabled?

What OS are you running?



Try the following:



1) Right click the taskbar and select (properties in XP, Start Menu in Vista and 7)

2) Choose the Advanced options and check to see if the Control Panel: Display as

Link is enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment