Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to manipulate regedit files using VB.NET?2003?

I want to change regedit information using VB.NET. I have posted code for .vbs at...



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;



but I want to do this with VB.Net...

I also want to be able to create a new folder to %26quot;C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\%26quot;, and copy files to there from my flashdrive(L:\).



The files will contain regedit information (.reg)



I will be opening files by using ( Shell(%26quot;C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Install Computer Tweak File\ExtraTweakInstall\StartBtn.exe%26quot; _

, AppWinStyle.NormalFocus, True, 1000)



ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE



P.S * this might be a stupid thing to say that has NOTHING to do with anything but... I cannot use Imports System.IOHow to manipulate regedit files using VB.NET?2003?
you can start here: http://www.codeproject.com/vb/net/regist



you should be able to use import System.IO

what error do you get when you try?

No comments:

Post a Comment