Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I fix my game's resolution?

I installed battlefield 2 with vista and it worked fine on my widescreen, but when i upgraded to w7 it the game screen got smaller, i tried changing the resolution but it doesn't go to 1440x900, and it has 2 black bars on the side of the screen. the same thing happened to the sims 3 but i could change it on the graphincs option panel, and also on the warcraft 3 but i was able to change it on %26quot;regedit%26quot; . but BT2doesn't have the video option to change the resolution on regedit and i have it on the highest resolution possible but still i cant get to be as it was b4... please help. by the way my pc is a hp pavillion dv7 w7 64 bit.How can I fix my game%26039;s resolution?
From widescreengaming.net:



Battlefield 2 does not have native widescreen support. To force a custom resolution, edit your game shortcut so it looks like the following:

%26quot;C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe%26quot; +menu 1.15 +widescreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900

-or-

%26quot;C:\Games\BF2\BF2.exe%26quot; +widescreen 1 +szx 2560 +szy 1600

Edit the numbers after '+szx' and '+szy' to match your desired resolution. '+szx' is horizontal and '+szy' is vertical. In the first example, the game would launch in 1440x900 (16:10). In the second example, the game would launch in 2560x1600 (16:10).How can I fix my game%26039;s resolution?
i had a simalr probelm but on windows xp i just kept joing games and it fixed it self sooner or later took about 20 timesHow can I fix my game%26039;s resolution?
A lot of people don't realize that there are some amazing tools out there to help you build up your World of Warcraft account. It doesn't matter if you are looking to level up faster or if you are trying generate gold to buy new elite armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment