Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to change the size of Vista's taskbar?

I found my way into my registry threw %26quot;regedit%26quot; but I want to change the size of Window's Vista taskbar buttons to be smaller. And possibly to change the size of my taskbar to be a little slimmer. Is it possible?How to change the size of Vista%26039;s taskbar?
You can get answers over at howtogeek.com and over at winvistatips.com.How to change the size of Vista%26039;s taskbar?
right click on your taskbar and select properties and check to make sure your task bar is not %26quot;locked%26quot;. Then just put your cursor on the very top of the taskbar and it will look like two arrows pointing opposite directions, then click and drag the taskbar up or down to your liking. Hope this helps!
  • pets
  • life satisfaction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment