Thursday, November 18, 2010

I used partition Magic 8 a year ago, and it worked great. but now I can't resize a partition?

When the system reboots it says cannot find xmnt2002 skip disk check. then the partition settings I put in are disregarded. I have read about how you can change things in regedit, but that did not work... I need to resize my drive C, it is almost full, and my drive D has tons of space.I used partition Magic 8 a year ago, and it worked great. but now I can%26039;t resize a partition?
the best place for ur question is the site %26quot; http://windowstipsandtricks-com.blogspot.com/ %26quot; NO ONE SITE FOR %26quot;WINDOWS TIPS AND TRICKS IN THE WHOLE WEB I THINK SO BECEAUSE THAT PARTICULAR SITE HELPED ME A LOT,I THINK U WILL LIKE THAT SITE VERY MUCH SUPERB SITE %26quot;A WIDE VARIETY OF USER FRIENDLY MOST USEFUL%26quot; TIPS AND TRICKS CAN BE FOUND THERE%26quot; U WILL GET THE ANS FOR UR QUESTION SURELY GO GET IT

No comments:

Post a Comment