Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Somebody pls right click the My computer-and click properties..?

can u people tell me how to change or add the information on the registered to: section? i.e my own address? i have seen someone do this but cannot try any to do that but i know that he started from Run- regedit..please help me..i a fun of upgrading and a gamer tooSomebody pls right click the My computer-and click properties..?
In the registry path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows NT\ CurrentVersion

find the entry RegisteredOwner and change it to anyone you wish



you might need to restart the computer, or at least restart the Explorer.exeSomebody pls right click the My computer-and click properties..?
i dont get your question rephrase it. or more specifically what are you trying to do

No comments:

Post a Comment