Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pls help.. how to remove this Birus? (sorry for the spelling)?

what kind of birus is this? I can't delete.



http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii15/bibski/untitled.jpg (the highlighted files)



my task manager, cmd, regedit, system restore and even turning my computer into safe mode were all disable. And I can't even visit anti-birus sites and forums that are related to birus, because everytime I open the site IE automatically shuts off..



(Pls also change the spelling of Birus so I can still view your replies.)Pls help.. how to remove this Birus? (sorry for the spelling)?
Maybe I can help you with your shutdown problem... I'm not sure ^_^



Try to go to --%26gt;%26gt;c:\windows folder delete pc-off or any dos file that contains the word pc-off.



If that doesn't work, sorry. ^_^Pls help.. how to remove this Birus? (sorry for the spelling)?
Hi Burt!, Try disabling unknown start-up programs. and u can do this by typing %26quot;msconfig%26quot; in %26quot;run%26quot; command. and may i know wat antivirus and browser ur using in ur PC.Pls help.. how to remove this Birus? (sorry for the spelling)?
well i encountered this but you should go to website that clears virus

one time i got virus, windows pop out of my pc offering me to register for cleaning virus . but i remember it. better go to virus scanner.com



wish i could help! Pls help.. how to remove this Birus? (sorry for the spelling)?
uninstall ur IE from the 'add rem programs%26quot; and then again reinstall it..

START-Control Panel- Add or Rem Programes

try scanning ur system with NOD or Bit Defender,, if still the problem persists then unfortunately u hav to go for formatting...

No comments:

Post a Comment