Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Got infected by "the skull" virus... how can I remove that? please help!?

Hi everybody.

I got infected by the skull virus. it happened while I turned off my norton 360 for a few moments... I know I shouldn't have done that....



I made norton scan the whole system, it deleted some files but some stuff are still there. for example when i right-click on a partition, one of the options is %26quot;theskull.com%26quot;...



So I went to regedit and made a search for everyhting containing %26quot;skull%26quot; and I could track the changes made in my registry. I'm running windows vista home premium 64-bit. So if anyone can look in his regedit and tell me what are the original values so I can rechange them, I guess this will work. by the way, all the %26quot;autorun.info%26quot; files are now messed up but I guess this would fix by fixing the registry. so here are the adresses in the registry where things got messed up.:



regedit%26gt; HKEY_current_user%26gt;software%26gt;microsoft%26gt;win?version%26gt;explorer%26gt;mount points 2%26gt; {6a26d49c-8352-11de-b231-00238bdc50da} %26gt; shell



and in shell I get the following folders open, explore, autorun, autoplay, and %26quot;the skull virus%26quot; folder.



I didn't try to delete anything cause it might make things worse. could you please tell me what you find in these directories on your PCs and what are the values of each so I replace them??

thanks guys, I really need helpGot infected by %26quot;the skull%26quot; virus... how can I remove that? please help!?
I had a trojan nd ESET NOD 32 cleared it up...



try dis..

it may help..



worked for my friends..!!



http://rapidshare.com/files/310583735/Eset_NOD32_Anti-Virus___Smart_Security_3.0.669__Pre-Cracked_for_67_years.rar



It is cracked for 67 years..

Regular updates too..!

NjoyGot infected by %26quot;the skull%26quot; virus... how can I remove that? please help!?
See if Malwarebytes can crush it:



www.Malwarebytes.org
  • textbox
  • connecting database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment