Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Need help from someone with the Sims 2?

I need someone to help me find the U.S. regional code. Now to help me you will need to have purchased your game in the U.S. and have the 12 hour clock (AM/PM) running in your game. It should only take 5 minutes and you will not have to change anything, you will just have to find a code for me. I will walk you through step by step how to find it. If you follow my directions it will not be any problem just as long as you know how to click.



1. Click on start and then run

2. Open regedit.exe

3. Now click on the plus sign by HK local machine

4. Then the plus sign by software

5. Then the plus sign by EA games

6. Click on the NAME not the + of the sims2 you run ( does not matter if it is expansion pack or not they are all the same) just click on the one you use to start the sims 2.

7. Now you should have a table of information

8. Look for Region under name

9. Once you find it look across the row and there should be a code. Make sure you line up the rows right.Need help from someone with the Sims 2?
looks like a serial number to me

No comments:

Post a Comment