Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Microsoft office professional 2007 trial version?

ok so here is my problem. I installed microsoft office professional 2007 trial version and i want to delete this item from my computer because a friend gave me the official copy. When i attempt to add/remove prograg i am unable to. I believe this is due to the registry that was imprinted on the pc from the trial. I went under regedit and removed microsoft office folder from my xp home edition pc and tried to remove the program again, but i had no luck. Does anyone know how to remove this created registry from my pc, or have any ideas that might help? (thanks in advance)

i have downloaded a program called unlocker from download.com. But the problem i am having is the only way i can view this application is only through add/remove, there i am unable to right click or anything else besides remove or change which do nothing. Any ideas?Microsoft office professional 2007 trial version?
what u do go to folder c/program filles/microsft office

open it and delete some folders i mean just damge it



and restart ur pc



and then install ur microsoft office professionl 2007 trial version again

it will ask u do u want repair r want remove it

just sellect remove







goodluk

No comments:

Post a Comment