Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am at work & just started up my computer & noticed that the font size is HUGE on everything in Windows (XP).?

I know how to normally go to Display %26gt; Properties %26gt; Appearance %26amp; change it. However, the IT department in all of their glory decided to remove that tab. Even then if I go into regedit %26amp; try to delete the key that is hiding that tab, I am unable to delete it. Does anyone know of any other way to either decrease the font size in Windows XP or even delete that annoying registry key that is causing the problem? Thanks.I am at work %26amp; just started up my computer %26amp; noticed that the font size is HUGE on everything in Windows (XP).?
Well normally I'd be all for self help, but if you have an IT department, you may be irritated, but its your right, nay your duty, to bug them. Call them over till they fix the thing.

I am at work %26amp; just started up my computer %26amp; noticed that the font size is HUGE on everything in Windows (XP).?
well it could be the settings go on to the main screen and right click on it go on properties and then settins change the pixel size to 960 by 720 pixels hope it helps :/
  • funny myspace
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment