Thursday, September 22, 2011

Computers - Registry Editor (does anyone know how to work it?)?

hi, i've recently installed the Windows XP SP3

and my disk is so small it can't handle it

so now i'm stuck with 43mb of space left on my disk

i've already done so much to clear my disk space: deleting all temp files (cache and others) and also disk clean ups



i've heard u can transfer certain parts of windows XP via Registry Editor

i was wondering how i would be able to transfer the Windows XP SP3 to another disk

i'm told that all changes CANNOT be undone so, i'm not calling anyone inexperienced or anything, just that i ask if u check what you tell me, because my laptop has to last me quite a while

thanx =)







P.S. dw i no how to open registry editor

1. start menu

2. run, type in regedit

3. enter

4. ur thereComputers - Registry Editor (does anyone know how to work it?)?
remove sp3 instead ...



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950249Computers - Registry Editor (does anyone know how to work it?)?
The only way to move XP to another disc is to install it there...no shortcuts. And if SP3 left you with very little space, you need a bigger disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment