Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need help really bad pls.. Its about directx?

ok so here's my story one day my older brother just updated my directx to 11. now all my games stopped working and he said he wont help me because if he breaks something my parents will blame him. So i looked online for like 5 hours everyday and i still dnt know how to change it back to 9.0c. or just degrade it or something. i just dnt want it directx 11. so i heard that if u erase your direct x file on regedit on run everything would go back to normal wrong. i tried it deleted my directx file and nothing happened so theres my story. i dont how to make the file reappear i i dont know how to do everything so anyone pls help me with my directx 11 to directx 9.0c mission. PLSSSS!!! Thank youI need help really bad pls.. Its about directx?
DirectX 11 is backwards compatible so it will work great for older games that used 9.0 or earlier older versions.



Before you try to remove it, try this test first - it will only take a minute or two. Click on the start button, then click on %26quot;run%26quot;. In the box type the following %26quot;dxdiag%26quot; but don't use the quotation marks. When the test is completed, you will get a report stating if any errors were found or not.



Since your brother did the update, have you checked for recent driver updates for your graphics/video card?



If nothing above helps, you can try doing a system restore and hopefully it can undo the changes your brother made. Just pick a date before he did the update.I need help really bad pls.. Its about directx?
i think your current graphic card doesn't support directx 11. wipe directx 11 from your hard drive and re install it from this link, or reinstall one of the games, because they usually have a copy of the directx version they use, and prompt you for installation when you install the game.



hope this works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment