Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I play on live in halo 2 for XP?

I purchased halo 2 vista, played it on a vista laptop for a while, my laptop broke and I was forced to play it on my home computer with XP. I personally didn't like vista and don't plan on changing back so I found a crack to run halo 2 on XP it worked but i had 2 problems



These problems were:



-When playing campaign it says I cant get my achievements unless I restart, when I restart it repeats the process.



-When I try to play with people on live it joins the lobby I hear them It tries to join the game and it asks for me to put the original disk in.



-When I try to create my own server it does the same.



BTW: It has never asked me to enter my CD code so I looked that up online and found out that I could enter it in regedit.How can I play on live in halo 2 for XP?
Halo 2 to PC for use on the Windows Vista operating system exclusively

No comments:

Post a Comment