Thursday, June 2, 2011

Windows Search button disappears...! What is this virus?

Ok i have the following problem. Windows-XP SP2



Search button doesnot work

Regedit does not work

Task Manager does not work.



I change the registry values and every thing becomes fine, but after some time and /or reboot, chaos strikes again. I would be really obliged if any one can tell me how to fix it permanently. Because i am tired of running registry commands from command prompt.



I have tried following antiviruses but all in vain

BitDefender Internet Security

Trend Micro Internet Security

Now. McAfee Internet Security

what to do HELP...!Windows Search button disappears...! What is this virus?
try registryfix its the best out there

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog
    Search Button

    ReplyDelete