Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can i actually solve my TCP/IP problem using Regstry Editor?

I had been facing network connection failure.Somehow i receive a new that by changing the name,type and value in current control,it might solve it.However, i cannot find it.I cannot find the right part to enter it.i know how to open regedit by using %26quot;run%26quot;.Can any expert solve his question to find the NAME,TYPE,andVALUE in registryHow can i actually solve my TCP/IP problem using Regstry Editor?
Don't monkey around in your registry with the editor if you don't know what you are doing. You can do serious harm to Windows if you change the wrong things. You'll only make problems worse.



As I told you before, call your ISP. If they can't fix it, take it to Geek Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment