Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I fix my game's resolution?

I installed battlefield 2 with vista and it worked fine on my widescreen, but when i upgraded to w7 it the game screen got smaller, i tried changing the resolution but it doesn't go to 1440x900, and it has 2 black bars on the side of the screen. the same thing happened to the sims 3 but i could change it on the graphincs option panel, and also on the warcraft 3 but i was able to change it on %26quot;regedit%26quot; . but BT2doesn't have the video option to change the resolution on regedit and i have it on the highest resolution possible but still i cant get to be as it was b4... please help. by the way my pc is a hp pavillion dv7 w7 64 bit.How can I fix my game%26039;s resolution?
It's probably the game. I think it's not capable of operating fully with Windows 7. By the way... I sent you an email -.- shaheer96@yahoo.com Check you inbox.
  • your first name
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment