Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I make my panasonic lx80 run warcraft 3?

I already went to regedit%26gt;hkey_current_user%26gt;doftware%26gt;blizz?br>
and changed re height to 768 and rewidth to 1366

also tried using other resolutions but nothing worked. any ideas?

I tried running currect games using my lx80 and they are working fine.How can I make my panasonic lx80 run warcraft 3?
Hello Andrei,





Does your system unit meets the minimum requirements to play W3? What is the video card installed on your system? can your system unit play W3 in lower settings?



Windows庐 98/ME/2000/XP

400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent

128 MB of RAM

8 MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX庐 8.1 support

700 MB HD space

4X CD-ROM drive

http://classic.battle.net/war3/faq/featu



The issue seems not to be with your LX 80 TV, but your system unit video card. Take care.
  • nervous to talk to women
  • Where to get comforters to day beds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment