Thursday, June 2, 2011

HeLp! I am Under attack by an Inevitable Virus!?

I am currently under attack by a stupid but smart, threatening virus.



I have a little experience on deleting viruses WITHOUT the help of anti viruses but now I am facing a stronger, faster and whatever-you-can-call-it virus......... I need help!!!!



I can not identify the name of the virus, it's like a ghost virus because every time I insert the usb flash drive and looks at the hidden files and folders using WINRAR.... ( as we know it copies itself to removable flash drives), the virus (together with the autorun.inf) changes it's name every time I delete it...



About the HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS.....

It doesn't change the written registry in the regedit...

It hides the hidden files by blinking the desktop I don't know how but it happens...



Another is that when I open any anti-virus (Liike kaspersky, NOD32 etc.), the virus closes them instantly (like I saw in the task manager every tijme i open the anti virus software, its process appears for like 5 seconds anddisappearssAgainn!!!!!! )



If you need more details please tell me so i can add for more



another problem caused by this stupid virus is....

when i install the Microsoft office 2007, the virus makes the setup software crazy and disables the installation process.







Another question is how can i delete the c:/sccfgs.sys hacker-file???



Help me because my computer is my life, I can't reformat it.HeLp! I am Under attack by an Inevitable Virus!?
reboot in safe mode, run the anti virus, run your pc cleaner then reboot again.



if you can reboot in safe mode with networking, much better, reboot on that, update your anti virus, then scan. update your pc cleaner too. then clean your pc.



that sounds like the virus that came a couple of weeks ago. AVG had the solution for that and most likely most of the anti virus now. just update your anti virus.



hope this helps.HeLp! I am Under attack by an Inevitable Virus!?
if the anti-virus is not able to do its task then u have to format the drive

by formatting u wont loose all ur stuff. u'll only loose the stuff on the drive where ur operating system files are. all the bestHeLp! I am Under attack by an Inevitable Virus!?
viruses is a tough subject...hmmm...first, if u cant manuver cuz everything is slow or screwed up..then try booting in safemode by pressing f8 when restarting..that should give u the speed to dl or run ur anti-virus...avg is a decent anti-virus that is free with live updates...but if u have the money invest in a better 1...also ccleaner is a free cleaner that will dump all unwanted crap like temp internet files..history..caches...cookies...where most viruses lurk anyways..unless u dl'ed something which then it'll be in ur program files...or registry keys..to access regkeys go to start menu and type regedit in search bar...viruses are best deleted manually...but u have to know where they are located/address....if u cant delete the virus becuz of admin priveledges or what ever...press alt,ctrl,and delete at the same time to access the task manager...then go to the processes tab and find ur host...for instance av2009 a rouge antivirus...click on that and end process...then go back and try to delete or uninstall the viral program....if all else fails dl a program called hijackthis...it is also free and very strong..so be very careful what u delete becuz u might need it...hjt brings up everything when u run the scan...so dont just delete everything it brought up...u got pick what u want deleted...ok...gl and i hope this helped u get rid of that annoying crap....and if all else fail u can always delete everything and completely reinstall windows...but thats a last resort..8DHeLp! I am Under attack by an Inevitable Virus!?
Download the program %26quot;Unlocker%26quot;. It can delete files even when being used by another proccess. Try deleting the virus itself, if you can find it, and delete the other viruses it had made. I had never tried this before, but you could give it a shot.HeLp! I am Under attack by an Inevitable Virus!?
Format the drive and reinstall everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment