Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why is "My Documents" opening every 4 minutes on its own?

Just like the title said, My Documents has been opening randomly for the past hour or so. Why is this happening? I have not downloading anything, and I have made 0 significant changes to my computer. I tried an regedit solution but it didn't work. I don't understand how this could be happening I simply have not done anything, i have checked the comp for viruses (nothing was found). I cannot find a solution anywhere online for this. Everything I've seen is %26quot;My document opens at startup%26quot; yet this is not the case



Any ways to fix thisWhy is %26quot;My Documents%26quot; opening every 4 minutes on its own?
I'd check the task scheduler for something that cycles every four minutes. You may need Administrator privileges to delete it.



In Windows XP:



1. Click the Start-%26gt;Control Panel menu item.

2. Click the Performance and Maintenance link.

3. Click Scheduled Tasks.



In Windows Vista (possibly W7 also):



1. Click the Start-%26gt;Control Panel menu item.

2. Click System and Maintenance.

3. Under Administrative tools, click Schedule Tasks.

4. On the left, select Task Scheduler Library.



Good luck.Why is %26quot;My Documents%26quot; opening every 4 minutes on its own?
My grandson has the exact problem, started today. In doing research, I found this site. Something big may have just started.??

No comments:

Post a Comment