Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to turn off annoying beep from computer box?

There is this annoying beep that comes out of the computer box (Sorry, don't know what it's called. The box where all the wires go into ^^%26quot;). It doesn't come from the speakers. The beep happens whenever I press too many keys at the same time (especially if I'm playing a game that holds down a lot of alphabet letters). How do I make it stop? I've tried going on regedit (I'm using XP) and changing the Sound setting in the Control Panel, but it doesn't seem to be the problem. Can I turn it off?How to turn off annoying beep from computer box?
Under sounds/audio%26gt;sounds (Control Panel), click on %26quot;Default Beep%26quot; and change it to something more soothing or %26quot;none%26quot;.
  • blue hair
  • nail art look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment