Thursday, June 2, 2011

Registry help?

I've been trying to do some research on how to fix it.



I've tried this

http://www.inf.aber.ac.uk/advisory/faq/9...



it did not work



and on a forum was:



The solution:



1. regedit

2. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]\System\CurrentContr?br>
3. Change Start to %26quot;0x000000002 (2)%26quot;

4. Restart





...



I got there but in my registry it says 0x00000003 (3) at start and at the top next to 'default' it says value not set.



So I did not make any changes because im not sure if its right or not. Like do I change it from 3 to 2.. or do I need to put something where it says value is not set..



Does anyone know what I need to do?



oh.. and when I couldnt get on the internet it would say something about start windows wireless service, when I click it, it says: windows cannot resolve the problem, please contact service provider or network administrator.Registry help?
There is a computer forum on this site where you would get more help. There are a lot of problems tied to your registry, so you might be more specific as to what you are trying to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment